Short, Sweet & Sometimes Bitter 9-1-01

  • calpatton@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001

      SHORT, SWEET & SOMETIMES BITTER (SS&STB)

      Who Will Name Our Heroes?  Will Money Motivate a Hero or Fame or Fortune?
      Where Is The Love for Humanity?
      Does Democracy Allow A Free Black Press?

      For example Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are not Heroes of the Black
      multitudes. However they are the Heroes of Blacks that commit Black on Black
      Discrimination and the so-called discriminatory Black Middle-Class. They are
      also the Heroes of White Hebrews and White people of every discrimination who
      define Liberalism as the right to murder unborn babies and see social
      programs and integration as the key to Black Liberation. The members of this
      group also support  the re-establishment  of Sodom and Gomorrah. The record
      shows that this group   sponsors  Zeroes and not Heroes.  They also Censor
      Independent Black writers. Thus you cannot be a Black Hero and exploit, abuse
      and discriminate against  Black people.

      WILL THE REAL CLERGY PLEASE STAND UP AND PUKE AT THE SIGHT OF THESE FALSE
      PROPHETS WHO HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL THEMSELVES PREACHERS?

      Independent Black writers are scorned and abused by the multitudes. However
      his mission is clear and precise. He will name the Heroes of the Black
      experience in Africa, America and the many lands of distant shores. How, Why,
      was this scattering and for what purpose? Will these lost and despised souls
      ever receive travel expenses? Sadly can the mainstream media and compromised
      Black intellectuals give this report? Meanwhile why do so many with tales of
      falsehoods want to tell of our saga and sojourn? What has and always has been
      at the center of the bonded voyages of the wretched of the earth?

      Peace and Paradise,
      Carl Patton, FreedomJournal September 1, 2001 in the year of our Lord and
      Savior Jesus Christ.