Ngone Rebukes FreedomJournal

  • calpatton@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2001
      Greetings My Beloved Sister Ngone:
      We are most grateful for your comments. However we also ask for your support
      and wish that you will object to Censorship for it is self-defeating. We also
      do not have you listed to any of our email lists. But if you are the
      Moderator of the Union News we apologize. Because they are listed to our
      email list. Thus  are you speaking as the Moderator of this List.  Also if
      not did  you received this message from them and not us.

      We would never object to removing the email address of any of  the Traitors,
      Fools, Hate-Mongers, Uncle Toms and Racists that do not wish not read our
      views on the Black Experience. Our Re-evaluation of Cultural Nationalists and
      Traitors is very clear regarding our objections to the so-called Philosophy
      of these vile and evil people. We also make clear statements on Christianity.
      We suggest that you stop trying to Destroy what is impossible to Destroy and
      work on self and refining the philosophy that you believe is a cure-all for
      Black problems.

      We also see ingrained in your statements that you wish to Censor and Ban the
      FreedomJournal. Why do you want to Censor  the FreedomJournal? We understand
      that you don't agree with us.  However, many people don't. But we don't Hate
      nor wish to Censor or Ban our enemies and those that don't agree with us. So
      why do  people like you and the other Foolish Cultural Nationalists and Phony
      Revolutionaries wish to Destroy and Censor the FreedomJournal.

      Peace and Love,
      Carl Patton, FreedomJournal

      Subj: Re: [unioNews] Cultural Nationalists: Utopia & World View
      Date: 6/11/2001 11:47:02 AM Central Daylight Time
      From:    NgoneA@... (Ngone Aw)
      To:    unioNews@yahoogroups.com
      CC:    CalPatton@...

      Dearest Brother CALPatton,

      I do not presume to speak for Cultural Nationalists or others named who
      seek to Ban your Freedom Journal.

      I commend you for your work and honor your right to practice the slave
      masters religion, if that is what you choose to do, howerver in my view,
      the prostilizing
      on your part is just as arrogant, and for those who wish to Practice the
      Spiritual Traditions and walk the way of our
      HOLY AFRIKAN ANCESTRAL SAINTS and be DIVINELY guided by OUR CREATOR
      AFRIKAMAWU (not shouting just giving praise where praise is due)
      and for those who are diligently striving to raise their Consciousness
      back to a AFRIKAN SPIRITUAL VIBRATION, perhaps a religious forum would
      be more appropriate for the Freedom Journal?

      As I said, I do not presume to speak for others and wish you well just
      trying to offer feed back to your questions.

      I would also like to remind you that I have requested on more than one
      occasion that you remove me from your mailing list, and since you have
      not, it appears that you are un-justly
      trying to shove your religious views down my throat?

      Respectfully,
      Sista Ngone
      In Love and service of
      AFRIKAN ANCESTRAL
      DIVINE SPIRITUAL
      GUIDANCE

      Hear the Drum Beat of the
                Diaspora
           55th Afrikan Nation

      "Up You Mighty Race"

      Greetings Brethren:

      Why have many Cultural Nationalists attempted to Censor and Ban the
      FreedomJournal? Also why have these confused so-called Radicals,
      Revolutionaries, Collaborators, Traitors, Sell-Outs tried to get various
      Internet Information Lists and other individuals to Censor and Ban the
      FreedomJournal.

      For the record we do not Censor nor solicit others to Censor friends or
      enemies. This includes the devious and evil Cultural Nationalists, Racists,
      Uncle Toms, Atheists and Hate-Mongers. Are the efforts of Censors a clear
      sign of Hypocrites and Fools?  Then are these Hypocrites and Fools Traitors
      in the Liberation Movement? Can Hypocrites be paid agents? Can Fools realize
      that Dis- Unity in the Black community stems from Dogmatic elitistism? Yes
      Dog-Matic elitists that think that they have the panacea for Black Progress.
      Therefore to these Arrogant Know it All Intellectual Heavy-Low Weights
       everybody else is wrong and if you don't bow to them and join their unknown
      cause you are against Black people. What Black (African) people are they
      talking about?

      Peace,
      Carl Patton a slave of Jehovah God and as Jehovah's servant a servant of the
      people writing for the FreedomJournal in the year of our Lord and Savior
      Jesus Christ.

      THE RE-EVALUATION OF CULTURAL NATIONALISM
      PART 4: THE CULTURAL UTOPIA: THE WORLD VIEW
      Black Experience: Theories, Ideologies etc.
      Part 1: Cultural Nationalism  Part 2: Cultural Nationalism

      All people of the world have a view or concept of the world. How humankind
      conceives the environment (past, present and future) shapes, what can be
      described as a world view. The actors upon the world of events have
      historically been the Exploiters and those Exploited. Also, from a point of
      view that resides in Economics and Race we see Europeans and Blacks and other
      non- white people.

      Therefore we see a world view of Europeans shaped and formed by Imperialism,
      Colonialism and Neo-Colonialism. This world view has not considered the
      interests and needs of the  people of the Third World, the land of Africa and
      Blacks throughout the diaspora. Thus, logically Black people pose another
      view of the world.  Although many Blacks are confused about their history,
      they are not Europeans thus it is impossible for them to view the world
      through the eyes of Europeans.

      Meanwhile, the Cultural Nationalists have come to view the world based on
      several factors. A brief explanation and note on these factors will bring
      more clarity to our discussion. As the contemporary Cultural Nationalists
      make the transition to the year 2000, they have come to demand that all
      Blacks embrace African Traditional Religions.

      However there are no clear indications as to what form of African Religion
      one should worship.  Also, from all indications the Cultural Nationalists
      believe in idol worship and the belief in multiple gods. However they also
      claim that the multiple gods are insignificant because they also believe in a
      Supreme Being. Meanwhile they seem to suggest that they believe in One God
      and also multiple gods.  For the record because African religions were the
      first upon the earth does not make them immune to the Pagan rituals that
      were/are prevalent among all primitive and initial religions of the earth.

      Therefore idol worship should be a known No-No to all who have come to know
      God as the Supreme Being not Supreme Beings. We also note that many Cultural
      Nationalists disrespect all other major religions. Thus, Judaism,
      Christianity and Islam to them are bastard renditions of African Religions.
      Therefore they argue that Judaism, Christianity and Islam were created by
       Europeans and non-Black people. Thus these religions are for White people
      who have historically exploited  Black people.

      We also see  the strange and illogical relationship of  religion and Hate
      among the Cultural Nationalists.  They insist on all Black people embracing
      African Traditional Religions. Thus, we  see gross contradictions in those
      who claim a belief in God or gods. We preface the following comments with a
      question. Is the belief in gods absent of love and a message of Hate and an
      alliance with Satan?

      The Hatred embraced by many  Cultural Nationalists is also a part of their
      world view. They Hate Jews, Christians and Muslims. They Hate all White
      people. They Hate all policemen. They Hate anybody who challenges the utter
      confusion in their Dog-Matic view of the world. They Hate Truth. They also
      Hate the FreedomJournal with an unbridled passion.

      As we come to the Ethnic confusion of the Cultural Nationalists, we see the
      "Name Game" at the center of their world view. Here they argue that all Black
      people in Africa, America and throughout the world are Africans. The reality
      is that all Blacks have African ancestors. However if you were born in
      Georgia in 1932, you cannot be African just because you are a Cultural
      Nationalists. It takes something more than changing your name and embracing a
      particular ideology. Culture is not bought at Wal-Mart or obtained from
      study.  But Culture can be learned to an extent from reading and study. It is
      for sure that a Black man can study Chinese Culture for an eternity but he
      will never be Chinese.

      Meanwhile, the historical circumstances of Blacks in the diaspora have
      produced a need to seek our Cultural roots. Thus the knowledge of African and
      Black American history is very important for our existence and for the sake
      of Unity. However the attempts to destroy Black and African history should
      not move Black people to the brink of Cultural Extremists.

      There are distinct differences in all Black people throughout the world. We
      share many things in common but one cannot re-write history and draw our own
      line of similarities. The distinguishing characteristics of Blacks in the
      diaspora and Africa are not  challenges to Unity.  Therefore the realization
      of our differences and common characteristics is a fact of good sense that
      will insure Unity.

      The ethnic and race confusion  spreads and over-laps into the realm of
      economics. Here the Cultural Nationalists wallow in a sea of mass confusion.
      This confusion dismantles Unity and definitely throws a "Big Wrench" in the
      development of a proper world view for Black people. With the confusion over
      African or Black the Cultural Purists have come to conclude that race is the
      driving force behind exploitation and discrimination of Blacks throughout the
      world.

      This is utter nonsense. Historic racism has been motivated by economic greed
      and not economic need. Thus, exploitative economic capitalism produced
      racism. Hence, the resulting African slave trade, Colonialism and
      Neo-Colonialism of Blacks in Africa and the diaspora.

      A final note on the shallow and mis-informed world View of the Cultural
      Nationalists reside in education, class and arrogance. Here the Cultural
      Purists feel that they are more qualified than anyone else in the Black
      community to make an analysis of what is necessary to achieve whatever it is
      they claim to want or need. We also note a certain elitism and the natural
      trappings of arrogance.

      Meanwhile, they claim to have all of the answers regarding the Black
      experience. Who died and left them in charge of the Black Experience? However
      the view of the world that they see is through Black glasses.  They see no
      other colors. However we see the rainbow in the sky and we know who planted
      it there.

      Cont. Part 5: The Need To Make A Proper Analysis of History

      All rights reserved by Psyche Publishing: FreedomJournal 2000.

      THE CENSORSHIP OF THE FREEDOMJOURNAL

      Carl A. Patton the author of Big Ralph is a banned and censored writer. His
      work is censored and banned by White racists, Black Colleges and
      Universities, Black politicians, Civil Rights organizations, Black Preachers,
      Mainstream Bookstores, Black Bookstores, Media that includes radio, TV,
      mainstream  newspapers and the Black press, First Amendment organizations
      like theACLU and their supporters and a vast assortment of people and
      organizations on the  right and left.

      WE ALSO NOTE THAT MANY  CULTURAL NATIONALISTS AND MIS-INFORMED, PREJUDICED
      AFRO-CENTRIC SCHOLARS ARE ALSO PART OF AN INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY TO CENSOR
      THE FREEDOMJOURNAL. THUS HATE-MONGERS AND ATHEISTS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST
      OF THOSE THAT SEEK TO CENSOR AND BAN THE FREEDOMJOURNAL.

      See our Web Page: Academic Freedom Freedom of Expression:
      http://members.aol.com/calpatton/index.html for a detailed discussion about
      the Censorship of Big Ralph and Psyche Publishing: FreedomJournal
      Also find additional information about Psyche Publishing: FreedomJournal at:
      The Confrontation of Truth and Knowledge:
      http://members.aol.com/zanpsyche/index.html
      FreedomJournal: Notes in Black History:
      http://members.aol.com/capzpsyche/index.html
      Social Commentary: The Tales of Southwest Willie:
      http://members.aol.com/sowestwill/index.html

      Peace and Love,
      Editorial Staff FreedomJournal: Psyche Publishing
      calpatton@...

      THE FREEDOMJOURNAL DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THE CENSORSHIP OF OUR
      ENEMIES AND THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE WITH US. THIS LIST INCLUDES:
      ATHEISTS, HATE-MONGERS, RACISTS AND UNCLE TOMS.