LAST POST FOR HISTORYNOTES

  • Rrashidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2000
      Dear Sisters and Brothers,

      This is my last post for Historynotes. I have just returned from travel
      and lectures in Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Germany and the Netherlands
      and such a magnificent trip provides grand opportunities to chart new
      courses. Historynotes has certainly been an enormously valuable
      instrument in my life and a powerful experience for me but time surely
      passes on and we must move with it and engage in new endeavors or risk
      losing ourselves in the past. Please feel free to stay in touch and do
      look for my posts in other locations.

      Thank you for your support over the past two years. We have shared some
      exceptionally valuable information and I am extremely grateful to you.
      In closing I would like to again formally thank sister RE Auset Kmt,
      without whom Historynotes would not have been possible. My sister, you
      did a wonderful job and I will never forget you for your efforts.

      For updated information from Runoko Rashidi you are free to contact me
      at RRashidi@... or call (210) 648-5178, and stay connected to my
      Global African Presence web site at
      http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

      Long live Africa!