Asian Invaders American Economy

  • calpatton@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001

      The Asian Invaders of the American Economy
      (Taken From The Tales of Southwest Willie)

      Social Commentary: Tales of SouthWest Willie

      by Carl Patton

      Well my advisors are back on the scene and they are mad as hell. As numerous
      small Black businesses fail and go under they are replaced by Asians, Arabs
      are some other strange people not from our community. In fact the banks
      continue to conspire with foreign businesses in a campaign to undermine Black
      businesses. The only way a small Black business is able to get any kind of
      loan is to put up 100% collateral. So as the Black Holocaust continues on all
      fronts, Asians especially Koreans, are invading the American economy and
      totally disrespecting Black people.

      Southwest Willie jumped up kicked over his chair and started speaking in
      Black yang. "Last week at the annual Bronner Brother's Hair Show I saw a
      number of Koreans. It seems as if they are always around trying to bet paid
      from Black people. If we don't watch out, they will take over the Black hair
      care business. They know the market is lucrative that's why they sell Black
      hair care products."

      Rat the meanest advisor I have ever had also said he just had to speak on
      this question. "Yes the Koreans are arrogant and disrespectful toward Back
      people. This is why many Blacks call them Riceheads and Chinks. They smile
      and act cordial in most instances when you spend money with them but if a
      Black person attempts to sell a Chink anything they will look at you like you
      are crazy. The would rather drink piss from a foul and funky smelling boot
      before they would buy anything from a Back man, even if they were dying from
      thirst."

      That's right said Brother Abdul. "I attended the  Bronner Brother's show last
      week also, and I observed exactly what Rat spoke about. I was standing right
      next to some Black merchants that were selling T-shirts at the Bronner
      Brother's Show. These brothers attempted to sell their merchandise to anybody
      passing by their booth. But every time the Koreans were approached they gave
      them a hostile look and acted as if they could not speak English."

      By now Memphis Slim had arrived. Slim quickly noted to everybody in the room
      that "The Koreans are not the only Asian invaders of the American economy.
      The Japs are the most racist people in all of Asia. The Japanese are known to
      even discriminate against other Asians. The Japs  act like they are White
      Asians. As the Imperialist of the east they occupied Korea even before WW II.
      The Japs are often noted as the most hated people of the east. This
      distinction was earned due to the persecution and virtual enslavement of the
      Korean people until the end of WW II. It is documented that these shrewd,
      sneaky, conniving Asian devils committed more war crimes than the Nazis in
      Germany. Just ask the thousands of Korean women that were used as  concubines
      and whores during the war. Lord knows that the crazed Aryan supremacist
      attempted to kill every Jew and Gypsy in Europe. So if the Japs were worse
      than those that followed the lunatic Hitler, the Japs must be some of the
      worst specimens of humanity on earth."

      Even my White advisor, Buckhead Bob was upset. Buckhead Bob standing up for
      White people said "Carl the Japanese have even bought property in Buckhead.
      These people really scare me, mind you, I am not prejudice, because as you
      know I get along with Black people. But I am afraid that the Japanese will
      establish some  control of the American economy.

      I hate to see people buying from foreign companies and businesses when we
      have the same products manufactured in America. White people should support a
      Black American business before they support an Asian, after all Japs,
      Koreans, Vietnamese and the Chinese have at one time been at war with the
      United States."

      Even though there is a problem with various Asian groups in the Black
      community the Koreans are said to be the worse. Mainly because there are more
      Koreans running all types of businesses in the Black community. Across the
      board all of my advisors agree that the Koreans refuse to spend any money
      with the Black community. It seems to be obvious that Koreans have a planned
      and well thought out economic agenda. This agenda evidently maintains the
      system of economic exploitation of the Black community.

      Southwest Willie came forward and said "The Koreans have a Business
      Association. This association evidently sponsors Korean economic crimes
      against Black people. The Korean Business Association is well aware that most
      Korean neighborhood food stores sell spoiled vegetables, rotten meat, stale
      bread and many other food items not fit to feed hogs."

      Techwood Tina who is familiar with Korean merchants where she lives  agreed
      with Willie. Tina noted that "Many Korean grocery stores are in low-income
      Black communities. Many people in these areas are on fixed incomes and are
      not able to shop at large grocery stores. Many of our elderly people who
      don't have transportation have no other choice but to shop in Korean stores.
      In the process many of our defenseless elderly men and women become victims
      of gross economic  crimes carried out by ruthless and unprincipled Korean
      merchants."

      All of my advisors were in agreement and everybody had something to say.
      Brother Abdul now asked permission to air his concerns.  Of course my trusted
      brother was allowed to speak because he always brings knowledge and Truth to
      our discussions. "Carl I have been a merchant for quite some time, often I
      have had to do deal with numerous Korean merchants.

      Many clothing items manufactured and distributed by Koreans are targeted to
      Black consumers. (Thank God that many Muslim merchants have recently
      established business arrangements with several Muslim countries that
      manufacture clothing items) Thus, many Black street vendors and merchants
      have had to buy from Koreans to satisfy supply and demand. My experiences
      have noted that Koreans will cheat you every time you do business with them
      if you don't watch them closely. Also they will wholesale merchandise at
      prices that will allow their retail outlets to grossly under sale you."

      After hearing how low-down Koreans are and how they virtually run many Blacks
      out of business my meanest advisor was really mad. As you know, my meanest
      advisor is Rat. Rat served in Vietnam and calls all Asians Gooks, Riceheads
      or Sneaking Slant-Eyed Devils. Rat does not just call Asians dirty names. Rat
       is not prejudiced.  He will note the reality of Uncle Toms in all races
      Black, White, Red Yellow etc. He will also note certain descriptive phrases
      to identify various people. Many of the phrases are said to be racial or
      negative. But, Rat believes most people will surely know who you are talking
      about when you use descriptive names like Nigger.

      Rat said "it seems to be clear that these Asian invaders of the American
      economy have primarily invaded the Black community. They are arrogant hostile
      and commit racist economic crimes against the Black community. The attitude
      of these new racists in our communities is worst than White racism because
      Chinks come from a different culture.

      Even though many Blacks try to understand the Asian culture, the Koreans
      refuse to try to understand anything legitimate about Black people. White
      racist must share some of the blame because they have told all Asians that
      Black people are to be economically exploited. Therefore, many Koreans come
      to this country on a mission. This mission identifies the Black community as
      a gold mine, whereby Koreans can become rich by economically exploiting poor
      Black people."

      Memphis Slim spoke up to conclude the discussion. "Black people should
      organize and drive Koreans out of our communities. We need to call an all out
      boycott on Asian merchants, and send a message to all foreign invaders that
      Black people will not be enslaved again by anybody."

      All rights reserved by Psyche Publishing 1999.

      MOST WHITES THAT CENSOR THE FREEDOMJOURNAL AND THE BIOGRAPHY OF CHIEF COTHRAN
      ARE RACISTS. HOWEVER THE BLACKS THAT CENSOR THIS BOOK ARE A STRANGE BREED.
      ARE THESE NEGROES UNCLE TOMS, TRAITORS ARE BOTH?

      HELP FIGHT THE CRIMINAL ATTACK ON FREE SPEECH & CHRISTIANITY

      DO NOT ALLOW UNCLE TOMS AND RACISTS TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT READ.
      READ THE BIOGRAPHY OF CHIEF COTHRAN (BIG RALPH: REFLECTIONS OF A BLACK POLICE
      CHIEF) AND LEARN THE CENSORED TRUTH OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

      Various Uncle Toms and their racists supporters seek to Censor this book
      because it exposes how (White people in power) have manipulated and
      controlled the Civil Rights Movement and its leadership.

      "BIG RALPH:
      REFLECTIONS OF A BLACK POLICE CHIEF"
      The most censored book in America.
      ISBN #: 0-9656467-0-X
      HELP FIGHT THE CENSORSHIP OF BLACK HISTORY

      You can help fight the Censorship of Christianity and Black History:

      The African American Museum has been in the vanguard of this Censorship. From
      our analysis Ms. Vilma Fields the Director has a hatred for the late Chief
       Cothran and his family. Thus she has insulted the legacy of the late Chief
      and  has insulted his widow Catherine P Cothran.

      Ms. Fields who Censors  African American History also develops schemes  to
      harass our Company. We ask all Tourist and people of all ethnic groups that
       believe in the First Amendment to question why  the  African American Museum
       continues to deny our company Free Speech?

      We also ask you to question the Hamilton County Tourist Development Agency
      and theAfrican American Museum about the absence of data and memorabilia
      concerning the late Chief Ralph Cothran at the Museum. For the record Chief
      Cothran was the first Black American Chief of Police in Chattanooga.

      1. Ask about the most censored book in American History (Big Ralph:
      Reflections of a BlackPolice Chief), at your local library.

      2. Ask about the absence of Big Ralph in your local Book Stores.

      3. Ask Black Book Stores why they conspire with White racists to Censor Black
      History?

      4. Contact Black Colleges ( especially Black Studies departments) and inquire
      about the alleged conspiracy of Black Colleges with White racists to Censor
      Black History?