Historynotes-l Rashidi's Update

  • RRashidi@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      Hotep Brother and Sisters,

      I have just completed a very busy February. I am now in the Pacific
      Islands about to do some lecturing and some very serious research
      concerning African people. You could even say that my life is a search
      for African people. I am very concerned about African migrations. We
      know that humanity originated in Africa and that many of these early
      African people left Africa and journeyed to the far corners of the
      earth. I am very interested in where these Africans went, what they did
      when they got there, what are their present living conditions and what
      is their consciousness of Africa.

      I return to my computer about the 16th of March. Thanks for hanging in
      there. When I return I promise some hot new travel notes and will
      update you regarding my new internet plans.

      Pray for me,

      Runoko Rashidi,
      Historynotes Editor