THE ESSENCE OF LEADERSHIP An African American Women's Symposium

  • InterServe Networks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      This is something the east coast ladies might want to attend.

      Peace,

      Jim & Candy Neusom
      www.citylightssoftware.com

      Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2001
      Time: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
      Place: Longworth House Office Building
      (On Capitol Hill) House Administration
      Committee Room 1310 - (3rd floor)
      Washington, D.C. 20515
      COST: ADMISSION & REGISTRATION ARE FREE

      MODERATOR: Congresswoman Juanita Millender-McDonald (D-CA)

      PANELISTS:
      ~Dorothy I. Height, President & Chair Emerita, National Council of
      Negro Women, Inc.

      ~Gwendolyn E. Boyd, National President, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority,
      Inc.

      ~Karla M. Ballard, President, National Urban League Young
      Professionals

      ~Dr. Rena Boss-Victoria, Public Health Professor, Morgan State
      University

      ~Eulada P. Watt, Co-Chair, Congressional Black Caucus Spouses

      ~Adrienne D. Sims, Organizational Consultant, Rutgers University

      TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
      African American Women's Health
      Political Empowerment & Social Activism
      Corporate & Economic Empowerment
      Education & Family

      PARKING: There is FREE Parking in Lot 1 (located at First St. SW & C
      St. SW) or parking is available on the street

      DIRECTIONS:

      Via Metro - Capitol South stop on the Orange & Blue Lines

      Via Car - The Longworth House Office Building is located on the
      corner of Independence Ave. SE & the 200 Block of New Jersey Ave. SE
      (Directly across the street from the U. S. Capitol Building)

      For more information, please e-mail CBCFFORUM@... or phone
      Lisa K. Thompson at (202)225-4001

      Visit www.cbcfonline.org

      Annette Yates
      Trigon Blue Cross Blue Shield
      804 354-2854

      SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL
      http://www.citylightssoftware.com/productsindex.html

      We are running a special online promotion for our loyal subscribers.
      Our screen savers are the perfect gift for the office and your online
      friends.
      It is a gift that will remind your friends and co-workers of you all year
      long.

      If you order two (2) screen savers, you will receive a third for FREE.
      Three quality screen savers, a $45 value for $30.

      City Lights Software, Inc., is the number one developer of Afrocentric and
      Multicultural software in the U.S. We represent icons of the entertainment,
      photography and art worlds. We have something for everyone.

      Come visit our website www.citylightssoftware.com and take a look.

      Contact us at promotions@... and you will receive our
      Black Art
      Sampler for FREE. This is our gift to you, our faithful subscribers.

      Great As Gifts For Art or Jazz Lovers !!!