Historynotes Re: City Locations

  • Jamal Ali
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 3, 1999
      On Sat, 2 Jan 1999 20:05:31 -0800 Calvin Moree writes:
      >The Oakland, California Afrikans are in the house ....

      SHM HTP<

      Calvin -

      Hetepu. I'm a friend of Rashidi's. I just relocated to the Bay Area
      this past Labor Day. Would like to connect with the Khemetic community
      here. I'm presently n Alameda. Post me up...

      Jamal/Khepera

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes
    • Oshun1113@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 3, 1999
        I am a Brooklynite who is lost is Las Vegas at the moment and have enjoyed
        reading the recent insightful and thoughtful e-mail of the members of this new
        group.

        Greetings to you all in the group.

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes
      • Onassis956@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 3, 1999
          Hi sister ]
          here is a page to check out concerning Black History.
          <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/oggiogburn/index.html">Chancellor Williams
          </A>
          Peace
          Oggi Ogburn

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes
        • Eric Kareem
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 3, 1999
            PLEASE SEND HISTORY NOTES MAIL TO ekareem@...

            hotep
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 4, 1999
              Please delete my address from your file.

              Thanks

              ---"Chip(Q-DOG2) Washington" <chipw@...> wrote:

              > Hey this is a Bit...Emailish childish, but where is Everybody on
              this List.
              > Just for Alliances. I am in Los Angeles, and I attend Christ
              Unity/Unity
              > Center of African Spirituality, led by the Rev Meri Ka Ra. If you
              are in
              > Los Angeles, please feel free to come by. We are located at 7825 S.
              > Western.
              >
              > Brother Booker T. Washington III "Chip"

            • Calvin Moree
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 4, 1999
                HTP Jamal,

                Welcome to the Bay Area. There are ttwo opportunities to hook into the
                Afrikan community that I can share with you right now. First is Wo'se
                Community Church of the Sacred African Way, meets Sundays 10:30am to
                1pm. The other is our study group the Per Ankh, meets 1st and 3rd
                Saturdays of the month.

                I look forward to meeting you. Give me a call at 510-451-6500 x225.

                SHM HTP,

                Calvin

                On Sat, 2 Jan 1999 20:05:31 -0800 Calvin Moree writes:
                >The Oakland, California Afrikans are in the house ....

                SHM HTP<

                Calvin -

                Hetepu. I'm a friend of Rashidi's. I just relocated to the Bay
                Area
                this past Labor Day. Would like to connect with the Khemetic
                community
                here. I'm presently n Alameda. Post me up...

                Jamal/Khepera

                You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet
                e-mail.
                Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
                http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
                or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                The Bowl Championship Series on ESPN.com.
                We are there. Join us...
                http://offers.egroups.com/click/186/0

                eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes

                eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes
              • Valerie Geaither
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 6, 1999
                  Hotep, everybody!!
                  This is Thembi in the frigid northland of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
                  What wonderful, warm people and beautiful, brilliant minds you are, are
                  we!! Needless to say I am elated by being able to be in touch with all of
                  you, of us. the hundred or so messages were a great new year's gift when I
                  returned and opened my email this afternoon. WOW!!
                  Anyway, I am a practicing Buddhist, been so for 16 years. Any
                  Buddhists out there? We have started an affiliate group of our
                  organization, called B.A. D. (Buddhists of African Descent). We are
                  looking in 1999 to lay the groundwork to launch a national
                  network/association of Buddhists of African Descent. Talk to me with
                  suggestions, ideas, help. Love you!!

                  eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes