Historynotes City Locations

  • ifama4maat@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 1999
      Hotep Everyone, I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I love history
      all types of history. The history of African people in particular has
      always been of great interst to me how we came to be who we be. I am looking
      forward to the discusses that will ensue as we look at History.

      Peace
      Ifama

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes
    • ausetkmt@visitus.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 1999
        To: historynotes@egroups.com
        From: gcarr@... (Greg Carr)
        Subject: city locations
        Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 10:11:56 -0600

        Just checking in for the first time. Glad to be a part of the
        list. Haven't had the opportunity to begin reading the many messages
        I've
        received over the past few days, but am anxious to dig in. Greg Kimathi

        Carr, in Philadelphia (home of the white republic and the philadelphia
        negro). Hotep.

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes