Historynotes CATASTROPHE REPORT FROM RASHIDI-HISTORYNOTES

  • Rrashidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1999
      Dear Brothers and Sisters,

      I don't know if one of these viruses has hit my computer or what, but as
      of the past thirty minutes all of my accumulated email messages have
      disappeared from my inbox!!!

      I don't have any real idea as to what happened. At any rate the result
      is terrible, as you can easily imagine. Does anyone have any
      suggestions? Can you get in touch with me right away?

      I leave the country Thursday afternoon for three weeks lecturing,
      networking and researching in Trinidad, Venezuela and Guyana. I have
      called upon the spirits of Kwame Ture, Henry Sylvester Williams, C.L.R.
      James, Eric Williams, Walter Rodney, George G.M. James, Simon Bolivar,
      Edward Scobie, Charsee MyIntyre and John Henrik Clarke to watch over and
      guide me. During this period Historynotes will be largely inactive so
      don't be shocked. Please pray for me and send out positive energy on my
      behalf. When I come back I should have some fascinating stories to tell
      you about the struggles and triumphs of our people.

      In the meantime, please send me some messages so that we can stay in
      touch. ALL PREVIOUS MESSAGES, ALONG WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE GONE.

      Love to you, Brothers and Sisters, and thank you for all of your support

      Your Brother,

      Runoko Rashidi

      Runoko Rashidi
      P.O. Box 201662