Historynotes HABARI GANI !!!!

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 1998
      HABARI GANI AND WELCOME TO
      " RUNOKO RASHIDI'S HISTORY NOTES "

      I just wanted to take a moment to drop a short
      shout out to all the members of the list, and to
      introduce myself personally to you all.

      For those of you who don't know me as of yet, I'm the smiling technical face of History Notes,
      REality Ausetkmt; ~RE for short...

      I will be assisting with list technical issues and
      will also be the contact person for Runoko Rashidi, our ListOwner, and Host, during his frequent global sojourns and Lecture Tours.

      to use our Historynotes subscriber interface to make your desired changes anytime :
      http://www.egroups.com/lists/historynotes/

      Again, Welcome to "Runoko Rashidi's History Notes"

      Hotep !

      ~RE Ausetkmt
      Technical Manager "Runoko Rashidi's History Notes"
      ausetkmt@...

      E-group home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes