Historynotes Event: Julianne Malveaux Booksigning: April 15th @ 7p.m.

  • REality
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 1999
      Long Beach Represent..

      ~RE

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Event: Julianne Malveaux Booksigning: April 15th @ 7p.m.
      Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:14:04 EDT
      From: <Edunow@...>
      Education 2000+ Bookstore

      Presents

      Julianne Malveaux
      author of

      Wall Street, Main Street
      and the Side Street
      foreword by Maya Angelou

      Dr. Julianne Malveaux is an economist, writer and syndicated columnist
      whose
      twice-weekly column appears nationally through the King Features
      Syndicate.
      She writes weekly for the San Francisco Sun Reporter, and monthly for
      USA
      Today and Black Issues in Higher Education. Her work has also appeared
      in
      Ms., Essence, Emerge and other national magazines. Malveaux is a
      frequent
      national affairs commentator for television and radio, appearing as an
      analyst on MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News Network and CNN. She is a regular
      panelist
      on the PBS program To The Contrary and the WHUT program Evening
      Exchange. She
      has also been a radio talk show host at WLIB in New York and on Pacifica
      Radio.

      When: Thursday April 15, at 7pm

      Where:
      Education 2000+ Bookstore
      130 Pine Ave, Long Beach (between First street & Broadway.
      Free parking at the back of the store with validation)
      Cost:
      Free

      Visit our website to purchase books online at http://www.edunow.com We
      can
      have books authographed and personalized for customers unable to attend
      any
      event after the book is purchased. In addition, we mail books to prison
      inmates.

      Call us at 562-435-1199
      Coming April 23, Nikki Giovanni, Alice Walker
      Jazz every Friday & Saturday night 8-11pm (free)

      Buy your books from us; we need your business more than the big guys do
      + We are the hardest working independent bookstore on planet earth

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/historynotes