Historynotes RSVP: The question of Africans celebrating European holidays

  • kevlew@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      I feel that we should not celebrate any of the holidays of the european. Also, we should do more investigation into the Kwanzaa "holiday" Was the "founder" creditable? I heard he was a FBI informant. Please give a response. Hotep
      ----

      Please select one of the following:

      o Yes I agree
      o No I disagree