Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast" , 9/15/2013, 12:00 am

  • historynotes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
      Reminder from: historynotes Yahoo! Group

      Title: Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast"

      Date: Sunday September 15, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: http://badgals-radio.com/
      Notes: This is a weekly Podcast Release of "The RawRootsPodcast" African Produced for African Audiences. Please check out the weeks release for "Our-storical" Podcasts that offer Family and Personal Enrichment eachtime they are enjoyed. Peace and Blessings from Our Family to Yours.

    • historynotes@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013

        Date: Sunday September 15, 2013