TONIGHT: The Power of Education & The Need To Define Our Reality, with guests Queen Taese (Homeschool Expo) & Michael Campbell of The Black On Purpose TV Network, Thurs. 8pm EST on The African History Network Show!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013

    TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, July 11th, 8pm-11pm EST with guests Queen Taese of “The 2013 Liberated Minds Black Homeschool and Education Expo”.

    1st Hour Queen Taese will talk about the Black Homeschool Education Expo taking place on July 19th-21st in Atlanta and the need for Homeschooling.

     2nd Hour – We’ll talk about The Black Hair Care Industry and are African-Americans being shut out. We’ll also talk about some of the negative effects of Hair Relaxers for African-American Women like fibroid tumors.

    3rd Hour – New Developments in the George Zimmerman Trial.  The Defense has rested.  What does this mean?

    The Congressional Black Caucus just met with Pres. Obama for the 1st time in 2 years.  What took so long and what will come of it?

    Listen to The African History Network Show every Thursday, 8pm-11pm EST at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.

    --
    Michael Imhotep
    President, The African History Network