Fwd: AbibitumiKasa Book Discussion 4pm EST 08-04-13 and 08-18-13

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <ajamu@...>
      Date: Jul 1, 2013 12:33 AM
      Subject: AbibitumiKasa Book Discussion 4pm EST 08-04-13 and 08-18-13
      To: <historynotes-owner@yahoogroups.com>

       AbibitumiKasa Book Discussion  -  Who Betrayed the African World Revolution?  And other speeches

      Abibitumi Kasa Logo

      Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser

      Mema wo Abibifahodie!

      Greetings of Afrikan Liberation!

      AbibitumiKasa Book Discussion

      Who Betrayed the African World

      Revolution? And other speeches

      As part of our Book Club Discussion Forum, please join us in reviewing Dr. John Henrik Clarke’s "Who Betrayed the African World Revolution?  And other speeches". *

      On Sun Aug 4 & Sun Aug 18 at 4pm EST in the AKALI Ajamu Community Classroom, we'll connect in real-time (face & voice), with other like-minded Afrikans to discuss the insights presented in Nana Clarke’s book by getting together to share our thoughts, questions, kwk. about the book with each other, and its practical application in Our Collective Struggle for Abibifahodie (Afrikan Liberation).**

       Who betrayed the African world revolution?: And other
speeches  John Henrik Clarke (Author)

      Book Overview

      This collection of speeches covers an array of topics from the contributions of Nile Vally civilizations to the future of Pan-Africanism in the 21st century.

      180 pages

      Chap 1 - Who Betrayed the Afrikan World Revolution
      Chap 2 - The True Light of Afrikan History
      Chap 3 - The Contribution of Nile Valley Civilization to World History
      Chap 4 - Pan-Afrikanism in Transition: Looking Towards the 21st Century
      Chap 5 - The Historical Basis for Afrikancentricity
      Chap 6 - Education for a New Reality in the Afrikan World
      Chap 7 - Unblemished, Uncorrupted Leadership
      Afterward
      Notes
      Bibliography

      * As Afrikans we take care of our own. If you buy the book, buy it from other Afrikans if possible. It can also be bought online from SHYAAM EMPIRE.

       ** Until we get together, any comments, questions, thoughts, feedback, kwk. you have while reading the book may be posted to the thread Who Betrayed the African World Revolution?.

      When: Sunday, 4PM - 6PM Eastern Time, Aug 4 & 18, 2013

      Where: AKALI Ajamu Community Classroom

      Cost: Free

      Value: PRICELESS

      To access the classroom you must

      have an account at AbibitumiKasa

      If you don't already have an account, please register at: Register at Abibitumi Kasa (Black Power Language) Afrikan Language and Liberation Institutes

      If you already have an account, please login at:
      Abibitumi Kasa (Black Power Language) Afrikan Language and Liberation Institutes - The Front Page

      After logging in, click the CLASSROOM link on any page at the site or go here: AKALI Ajamu Community Classroom

      Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser

      Meda Ase (Thank You)
      ..... Hope To C-Ya There .....

      If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link

      Forward a Message to Someone this link