TONIGHT: "The History of Gangs In America" guest Bro. Victor Muhammad, Thurs. 8pm EST on The African History Network Show!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 9:50 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    TONIGHT:

    Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April 11th, 8pm-11pm EST with guests, Bro. Victor Muhammad of Nation of Islam Mosque #94, Harrisburg, PA and Cassie & DJ Meekins of The Black Mall and much more.

    Bro. Victor Muhammad will discuss "The History of Gangs In America". He'll deal with the origins of Gangs starting with the Irish and Italians to African-American Street Gangs. The history and reasons are not always what you think they are. This is a fascinating discussion. Brother Victor Muhammad currently serves as the Harrisburg Student Representative of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. As a Registered Member of the Nation of Islam since 1992, Brother Victor has been very active in spreading the word of truth in the Central Pennsylvania area – traveling from Coatesville to York as well as Lancaster to Scranton Pennsylvania.

    Brother Victor Muhammad plans to use his understanding of – history, mathematics, science & Scripture – to bring the Spiritual, Nationalist, Street Youth Groups (“gangs”) and our community together beyond the limited scope of one denomination or religious school of thought for the betterment our community.

    Cassie and DJ Meekins of www.TheBlackMall.com will talk about the Ujamma Marketplace taking place on Wed. April 17th & Thur. April 18th at Chicago State University. We'll discuss promoting African-American Owned Businesses.

    April 9th was the late, great Paul Robeson's birthday. Who was the African-American singer, actor and activist?

    Listen to the show at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375.  You can also download podcasts of the show from www.Itunes.com .

    Don't miss a Special Broadcast of The African History Network Show on Friday, April 12th, 8pm-11pm EST with guest, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing author of "The Isis Papers: The Keys To The Colors".

    --
    Michael Imhotep
    President, The African History Network