13 reasons to suspect HAARP caused Haiti quake
- 13 reasons to suspect HAARP caused Haiti quake
1) Haiti is near a HAARP array in Puerto Rico just a few hundred miles away.
2) Haiti is a low tech, unguarded, unwanted country, a good place to experiment without getting caught.
3) A street cam running at time of quake clearly showed ground moving up and down only! as if roiling, percolating or boiling. Very little sway in the telephone poles. This salient fact indicates super heated ground water not crust smashing or crustal slippage which always goes sideways. This is the most telling evidence I have uncovered so far. My friend said the lightpole supporting the camera was swaying forward and backward from horizontal motion, but you decide. The other poles don't seem to be doing this. The ground actually looks like the surface of a crusty, boiling pot of old stew.
[link to www.youtube.com]
4) A tourist vid, taken simultaneously from above the city showed dust and what appears to be steam coming up all across the quake zone. There also appear to be some HAARP clouds, but this may be just the sunset catching the bottoms of clouds as the quake occurred at 5:00 PM
[link to www.youtube.com]
5) Earthquake was actually not on a big fault line, but quite far south of the North American plate and Caribbean plate. They don't usually have quakes there, much less big ones like this. HAARP can create quakes anywhere there is water or trapped moisture, and our planet is honeycombed with water and pockets of gas.
6) The quake occurred at sunset which may have been an attempt to camouflage any HAARP clouds with the sunset. It could have been planned to occur after sunset in the city of P o Prince, but they missed a bit.
7) There were an excessive number of 5.0 aftershocks. This is highly unusual and may indicate the superheated ground could not cool off quickly. Scalar waves which are generated off of EM waves can accomplish this.
[link to www.angelfire.com]
9) The evening news floated lies about this quake within a day of it's happening, saying "there was no tsunami because there was no vertical motion", only horizontal motion. This seems to be a complete lie given the street cam.
10) The evening news did not have a reputable scientist give this report, they had a handsome young reader who seemed to be looking to advance his career more than provide any real science.
11) The news also lied about the quake being on the North American and Caribbean fault line. If they are lying like this, the question is why is the evening news floating disinformation about this quake? When they float stupid lies, I conclude they are covering up something.
12) Another news idea that doesn't make much sense is how such a deep earthquake can only effect a small target area and not its neighbor The Dominican Republic. I guess they are next....
12) The Russians have been warning us about these kinds for uses from HAARP, which is why they have their own system now. HAARP wars, anyone?
13) Haiti is prime real estate once you get all the locals off it. The US military is now in control, without firing a shot. I gotta hand it to the Illuminati, they are very smart. They can take over a country and murder thousands and then be thanked from the bottom of the victims hearts. Very smooth. The Illuminati have a pact with the devil, not the Haitians.
[link to www.youtube.com]Best,
BadGalsRadio.com // Reality in a Foundation Sound