TODAY - Detroit, Tony Browder Lecture, "Countering the Negative Perceptions of Blacks in the Media", Mon. Feb. 25th, 6pm EST!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
    Hello Everyone,

    DETROIT: The Shrine of the Black Madonna Cultural Center & Bookstore
    PRESENTS, "Countering the Negative Perceptions of Blacks in the Media". A Multi Media Presentation by Professor Anthony Browder of "Hidden Colors 2". Historian, Educator, and Author of "From The Browder File", "Survival Strategies" & "Nile Valley Contributions to Civilization".

    Monday, February 25th, 2013, 6:00pm – 8:30 PM at The Shrine of the Black Madonna #1 (Church), 7625 Linwood @ Hogarth (3 blocks North of W. Grand Blvd), Admission $10.00 per person

    Professor Browder’s presentation will answer these questions and more!

    What is the relationship between media consumption and consciousness? Are we being brainwashed by the media?
    Does violence in music videos induce violence in our youth? What role does education play in American society?
    Why is the joke always on us? What role does culture play in the liberation of Black minds?

    --
    Michael Imhotep
    President, The African History Network