Did you miss "A Discussion of Hidden Colors 2" on The African History Network Show, Sat. Feb. 2nd?

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      Did you miss our LIVE BROADCAST from Detroit, “A Discussion of Hidden Colors 2: The Triumph of Melanin”, Sat. Feb. 2nd, 5:30pm EST on a Special Broadcast of The African History Network Show?  This took place right after 80 people had watched “Hidden Colors 2” at the screening presented by The African History Network Lecture Series hosted by Michael Imhotep.  Listen to the archived show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2013/02/02/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est.

      Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com or www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com to order your copy of “Hidden Colors 2” today, Item #748.   Email us at TheAHNShow@... and we’ll email you a copy of our DVD Catalog with over 150 Titles.

      WARNING: THIS INFORMATION MAY BE OUTSIDE THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF YOUR AWARENESS BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT ISN'T TRUE! DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR THIS. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!

      If you want to Advertise on The African History Network Show please email at TheAHNShow@... or call us at (313) 462-0003.

      “HIDDEN COLORS 2: THE TRIUMPH OF MELANIN” Screening & Discussion with Michael Imhotep of The African History Network Show, Feb. 2nd, 2pm-7pm EST in Detroit.

      Watch the trailer for Hidden Colors 2: http://youtu.be/__Mu3U5Sebk

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network