Pastor Dr. Ray Hagins - "Part 2: Stories of The Bible Are Stolen Ancient African Stories" & Dr. Umar Johnson, Thurs. 8pm-11pm EST!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
    Hello Everyone,  Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, Jan. 31st, 8pm-11pm EST with special guests,
    Pastor Dr. Ray Hagins of the Afrikan Village & Dr. Umar Johnson of “Hidden Colors 1 & 2”.   Pastor Dr. Ray Hagins will join us in the 2nd & 3rd hour and we’ll deal with “Part 2: Stories Of The Bible Are Stolen Ancient African Stories". We want to hear your
    questions. Many people don't know that many of the stories in the Bible have been copied and plagiarized from Pyramid Texts, Coffin
    Texts, etc, out of Ancient Egypt, etc.

    Dr. Umar Johnson will join us in the 1st hour and will discuss the upcoming “Meeting of The Minds – Detroit” Conference taking place on Friday, March 1st & Sat. March 2nd at Aisha Shule W.E.B. Academy in Detroit.  This is an African-American “Think Tank” created by Dr. Umar Johnson to help solve problems in the African-American Community.

    WARNING: THIS INFORMATION MAY BE OUTSIDE THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF YOUR AWARENESS BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT ISN'T TRUE! DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR THIS. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!

    Topics Pastor Ray Hagins will discuss will include:

    1)  The origins of the story of Lazarus being raised from the dead.

    2)  Where does the story of “The Great Flood and Noah’s Ark” come from?

    3)  Where does the symbolism of the 2 Fish and Jesus feeding the multitude with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread come from?

    4)  Where in the Bible does it state that Jesus died for “Our Sins” and who is the “Our” that is referred to?

    5)  Your questions regarding this important topic.

    Listen to The African History Network Show Thurs. Jan. 31st, 8pm-11pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2013/02/01/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est.  Listen to our Archived shows also.  Please tell your friends.

    If you want to Advertise on The African History Network Show please email at TheAHNShow@... or call us at (313) 462-0003.

    Watch the trailer for "Hidden Colors 2: The Triumph of Melanin":  http://youtu.be/noFwrMOF2lI

    “HIDDEN COLORS 2: THE TRIUMPH OF MELANIN” Screening & Discussion

    The African History Network Lecture Series presents “HIDDEN COLORS 2: THE TRIUMPH OF MELANIN” Screening & Discussion with Michael Imhotep of The African History Network Show, Saturday, Feb. 2nd, 2013,  2:00pm - 7:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Cafe’, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy between Glendale & Highland St.) FREE EVENT - Donations Accepted.  For more information call (313) 462-0003 or email us at TheAHNShow@....  DVDs of the documentary and others will be on sale.  Please bring the youth.  Watch promo video for more details: http://youtu.be/dg1qGXlb4zw

    Listen to the podcast of our show from Thur. January 17th, 2013, guest Dr. Ray Hagins, “Part 1: Stories Of The Bible Are Stolen Ancient African Stories" here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2013/01/18/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

    The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

    JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

    Follow us on Twitter @theAHNShow.

    Thank You,

    --
    Michael Imhotep