Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast" , 8/5/2012, 12:00 am

  • historynotes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
      Reminder from: historynotes Yahoo! Group
      Title: Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast"
      Date: Sunday August 5, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Location: http://badgals-radio.com/
      Notes: This is a weekly Podcast Release of "The RawRootsPodcast" African Produced for African Audiences. Please check out the weeks release for "Our-storical" Podcasts that offer Family and Personal Enrichment eachtime they are enjoyed. Peace and Blessings from Our Family to Yours.