TONIGHT: "Are Black Women Being Too Picky When It Comes To Dating?", Thur. 8pm EST on The African History Network Show!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, Dec. 1st, 8pm-11pm EST.  We'll discuss a recent article that tells African-American to stop being so picky when it comes to dating and look for more realistic qualities. "Are Black Women Being Too Picky When It Comes To Dating?  Also, why is Interracial Dating being pushed as a solution to the problem of the shortage of African-American Men?  What does this mean for the future of African-Americans?

      This will be a HOT Show.  You don't want to miss it.  Please repost and share. Thanks

      Listen at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com or (914) 338-1375 or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/11/22/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

      Listen to the podcast of our show, Mon 11-28-11 when we discussed "The Attempt To Legalize Pedophilia" here:
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/11/29/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est.

      Listen to the podcast of our interview with Dr. Wayne Chandler/The History Of Halloween here:
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/11/01/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est.

      THIS SHOW WILL EMPOWER YOU. DON'T MISS IT.

      Watch a clip of Prof. Mathu Ater's lecture, "Imhotep and The African Origins Of Math, Science and Architecture".

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuvXS0DTJE&feature=channel_video_title

      If you missed our show on Thursday 10-6-11, "Part 1: Christopher Columbus & The African Holocaust" with Prof. Kaba Hiawatha Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman), listen to the podcast here.  This was a fantastic show.

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/10/07/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      Follow us at Twitter.com@theAHNShow.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at Events@...

      Thank You,

      The African History Network
      (313) 396-5396 (office)
      Info@...
      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com
      "Right knowledge, corrects wrong behavior"
      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Mondays & Thursdays 8pm - 11pm EST.