TONIGHT: Dr. Wayne Chandler Interview & Should African-Americans Celebrate Halloween, Mon. 8pm EST!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 348 KB
    Hello Everyone,

    TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show on Monday, Oct. 31st, 8pm-11pm EST. 1st Hour, African-Centered Scholar Dr. Wayne Chandler author of "Ancient Future" will talk about his upcoming lecture in Detroit dealing with "Restructuring Your DNA: Cellular Regeneration & Revitalization".

    2nd & 3rd Hour, We'll discuss "Should African-Americans Celebrate Halloween?". We'll deal with The History of Halloween and what is it that people are really participating in. You don't want to miss this one.

    Listen at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com or (914) 338-1375 or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/11/01/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

    Don't miss Dr. Wayne Chandler presenting on "Re-Structuring DNA" in Detroit, MI on Sat. Nov. 5th, 12pm-5pm at God Land Unity Church located at 22450 Schoolcraft, Det. Mi.  Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com for more information.

    Listen to the podcast of our interview with Prof. Griff of Public Enemy here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/10/21/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est.

    THIS SHOW WILL EMPOWER YOU. DON'T MISS IT.

    Watch a clip of Prof. Mathu Ater's lecture, "Imhotep and The African Origins Of Math, Science and Architecture".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuvXS0DTJE&feature=channel_video_title

    If you missed our show on Thursday 10-6-11, "Part 1: Christopher Columbus & The African Holocaust" with Prof. Kaba Hiawatha Kamene, listen to the podcast here.  This was a fantastic show.

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/10/07/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

    If you missed our show on Thursday 9-1-11 with guests Dr. Leonard Jeffries dealing with "Understanding Marcus Garvey In The 21st Century" and Prof. Ronald Duncan, Grandmaster of Ninjitsu (The art of the Ninja),
    listen to the podcast here:

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/09/02/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

    The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

    JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

    Follow us at Twitter.com@theAHNShow.

    If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at Events@...

    Thank You,

    The African History Network
    (313) 396-5396 (office)
    Info@...
    www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com
    "Right knowledge, corrects wrong behavior"
    Listen to "The African History Network Show", Mondays & Thursdays 8pm - 11pm EST.