TONIGHT: The Effeminization Of African-American Men In Hip-Hop, 8pm EST!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT:  Listen to The African History Network Show on Thur., Sept. 29th, 8pm-11pm EST as we discuss a disturbing trend in Hip-Hop, men wearing women's clothing and jewelry. Did you see Lil Wayne at the MTV VMAs wearing skinny women's leopard print pants?

      Also, the new African-American Buying Power Report is out from Nielsen and we'll talk about how we spend our almost $1 Trillion.

      A new article talks about "40 Reasons For African-Americans To Be Proud Of Pres. Obama." We'll look at his record because there may be things that he has done that we have forgotten about.

      Listen at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.​com, www.Blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or Call In and listen at             (914) 338-1375       .

      THIS SHOW WILL EMPOWER YOU. DON'T MISS IT.

      Watch a clip of Prof. Mathu Ater's lecture, "Imhotep and The African Origins Of Math, Science and Architecture".

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuvXS0DTJE&feature=channel_video_title

      If you missed our show on Thursday 9-8-11, "When 1 Person Is Conscious & The Other Isn't In A Relationship", listen to the podcast here.  It was a very interesting show with a lot of callers.:

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/09/09/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

      If you missed our show on Thursday 9-1-11 with guests Dr. Leonard Jeffries dealing with "Understanding Marcus Garvey In The 21st Century" and Prof. Ronald Duncan, Grandmaster of Ninjitsu (The art of the Ninja),
      listen to the podcast here:

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2011/09/02/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      Follow us at Twitter.com@theAHNShow.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at Events@...

      Thank You,

      The African History Network
      (313) 396-5396  (office)
      Info@...
      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com
      "Right knowledge, corrects wrong behavior"
      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Mondays & Thursdays 8pm - 11pm EST.