TONIGHT: Part 2 - When The Black Woman Was God with Archaeologist Nubia Wardford on The African History Network Show! Mon. 8pm EST

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show on Monday, Aug. 1st, 8pm-11pm EST. We'll be joined by Archaeologist Sistah Nubia Warford about her upcoming lecture, "When The Black Woman Was God Part 2: In Search Of The Creatress". It discusses when The Black Woman was worshiped a
      s a Goddess in Africa, Asia and Europe also excavations in Sudan. Listen at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.​com or (914) 338-1375.

      THIS SHOW WILL EMPOWER YOU. DON'T MISS IT.

      To listen visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.​com or Call In (914) 338-1375.

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at Events@...

      Thank You,

      The African History Network
      (313) 396-5396 (office)
      (866) 558-4469 (fax)
      info@...
      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com
      "Right knowledge, corrects wrong behavior"
      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 8pm - 11pm EST.