Part 2: Will African-Americans Survive The Economic Crisis?, Thurs, 8pm EST on The African History Network Show

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT: Mondays show was awesome with a lot of information. Listen to The African History Network Show on Thursday, July 21st, 8pm-11pm EST for "PART 2: Will African-Americans Survive The Economic Crisis?" We'll continue our discussion on the current Economic environment, The Debt Ceiling and the impact that it is and may have on African-Americans. We'll also talk about Entrepreneurship, controlling the economics in our community and tips for your business. We want to hear from you on techniques we should utilize to prosper in this economy.

      Our Topics Will Include:

      1) The 10 Forms of Wealth from Dr. Dennis Kimbro

      2) Part 2 of our lecture by George Frazier of African-American Economic Empowerment

      3) Declarations For a Better African America. 18 Things we can do right now to improve our condition. From The African History Network.

      4) Did you know that African-Americans lost 83% of their wealth between 2007-2009?

      5) Why are we waiting on the government to create jobs for us when they can't create enough for themselves?

      6) The Top 10 Ways To Stay Positive During A Job Search

      THIS SHOW WILL EMPOWER YOU. DON'T MISS IT.

      If you missed Mondays which was PART 1 you can listen to the Podcast here: http://www.blogtalkradio.c​om/theafricanhistorynetwor​kshow/2011/07/19/the-afric​an-history-network-show-8p​m-est

      To listen visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.​com or Call In (914) 338-1375.

      You don't want to miss this presentation.  Tell your friends.

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at Events@...

      Thank You,

      The African History Network
      (313) 396-5396 (office)
      (866) 558-4469 (fax)
      info@...
      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com
      "Right knowledge, corrects wrong behavior"
      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 8pm - 11pm EST.