TONIGHT: The Impact Of Media On African-Americans and more, Thur. 8pm EST on The African History Network Show

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT:   Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursday, June 16th, 8pm-11pm EST. In our 1st hour we'll discuss the lack of African-American male love interests on the drama "Hawthorne" starring Jada Pinkett Smith. We'll also discuss "How Europeans Got So Rich in America". In our 2nd hour we'll speak with Tim Moore of The Urban Information Network about Internet TV and the business opportunities available. In our 3rd hour we'll speak with Abayomi Azikiwe, Editor of The Pan-African Newswire. We'll talk about recent developments in Libya, the attack on Muammar Gadhafi, Sudan and Zimbabwe.

      To listen visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com or Call In (914) 338-1375.

      You don't want to miss this presentation.  Tell your friends.

      The African History Network Anniversary Sale Continues!!!

      DVDs Up To 50% OFF

      + Buy 4 DVDs, Get 1 FREE (and FREE Shipping on U.S. Orders only)

      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at Events@...

      Thank You,

      The African History Network
      (313) 396-5396 (office)
      (866) 558-4469 (fax)
      info@...
      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com
      "Right knowledge, corrects wrong behavior"
      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 8pm - 11pm EST.