Revolutionary Kemetic history book available in the United States

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      Greetings

      When We Ruled has just been issued by Black Classic Press, the publisher of Dr Ben's books.

      Click this link. http://www.blackclassicbooks.com/servlet/Detail?no=124

      As many of you know, this is by far the most important Black History book since the publication of Cheikh Anta Diop's Civilization and Barbarism.

      It is now available to readers in the United States and Canada with a new introduction by Runoko Rashidi.

      Yours

      Amanda