TONIGHT: The History Of St. Patrick's Day, Farrakhan's warning to Obama and more on The African History Network Show. Thurs. 8pm-11pm EST!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT, Listen to "The African History Network Show " on Thursday, March 31th, 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST.  We'll talk Education and the state of African-American Males in School, Census Bureau results and what it means for African-Americans, The History Of St. Patrick's Day and we'll get an update on Libya with Abayomi Azikiwe from The Pan-African Newswire. Please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com or Call In and listen at 914-338-1375.

      You don't want to miss the show.  Tell your friends.

      Listen to the Podcast if you miss the show.  To listen to the show please visit http://www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com/. Our call In number is (914) 338-1375.

      Be sure to sign up for our new Newsletter E-mail list.

      The African History Network Anniversary Sale Continues!!!

      DVDs Up To 50% OFF

      + Buy 4 DVDs, Get 1 FREE (and FREE Shipping on U.S. Orders only)

      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at Events@...

      Thank You,

      The African History Network
      (313) 396-5396 (office)
      (866) 558-4469 (fax)
      info@...
      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com
      "Right knowledge, corrects wrong behavior"
      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 8pm - 11pm EST.