Tonight: Poet Jessica Care Moore, Thur. Dec. 2nd 8pm EST! ISIS (aka Lin Que) of "The X Clan" Thur. Dec 9th 8pm EST on "The African History Network Show"!

  • Michael J. Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010

      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT, Listen to "The African History Network Show " on Thursday, December 2nd, 8:00pm – 11pm EST as our guest will be Internationally renowned poet/ publisher/activist/ rock artist/ playwright, Jessica Care Moore on The African History Network Show, Thur., December 2nd, 8pm-11pm EST. Jessica is a 5 time "Showtime At The Apollo" winner; has been featured on Hip-Hop Mega-Star, Nas' “Nastradamus” album & is a returning star on Russell Simmons' HBO Series, "Def Poetry Jam".

      We'll also discuss the new Tyler Perry movie, "For Colored Girls". There has been a lot of discussion about this movie the past couple of weeks.

      Please visit http://www.AfricanHistoryN etwork.com/. Our call In number is (914) 338-1375.

      Our CYBER MONDAY WEEK Sale Continues!!!  DVDs Up To 50% OFF + FREE Shipping (U.S. Orders only) + Buy 4 DVDs, Get 1 FREE =
      The African History Network
      CYBER WEEK SALE

      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com

      Thursday, December 9th 8pm EST

      The African History Network Show will be joined by Female MC Isis (aka Lin Que) of The Legendary Hip Group, "The X Clan". She'll tell us what she has been up to, new projects and her new CD, the state of Female Rappers in Hip Hop today and your questions. This will be a great show.

      Please visit http://www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com  for more information.  Be sure to sign up for our new Newsletter E-mail list.

      ***************************************************************************************************************************************************

      For more information and to see clips of over 400 videos of our great African-Centered Scholars, please visit http://www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com/ and www.Youtube.com/mjrob1914. Our current promotion is Buy 4 DVDs and Get 1 FREE.

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at CustomerService@....

      Thank You,

      Bro. Michael

      Professional Public Speaker/Lecturer/Talk Show Host

      President

      The African History Network

      (313) 396-5396 (office)

      (866) 558-4469 (fax)

      Mrobinson@...

      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com

      "Right knowledge, Corrects wrong behavior!!!"

      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST.