TONIGHT, "The African History Network Show" with guest Sabir Bey, Thursday, November 4th, 8:00pm EST

  • Michael J. Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010

      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT, Listen to "The African History Network Show " on Thursday, November 4th, 8:00pm – 11pm EST as our guest will be Lecturer, Talk Show Host and Film Producer, Sabir Bey.  We’ll deal with a number of issues pertinent to African-Americans such as Citizenship, African History, the State of HIP HOP today and the effect that it has on our youth. and his documentary with comedian Tommy Davidson.  Please visit http://www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.comOur call in number is (914) 338-1375.  You can call to ask questions or just to listen.

      Our Topics Will Include:

      1) Citizenship - Are people of African descent, Black, African-Americans, Coloreds, Negros or Moors?

      2) The importance of understanding the History Of The Moors especially in America.

      3) His upcoming projects like his documentary with comedian Tommy Davidson.

      4) The State Of Hip Hop today and the influence that it has on our children.

      5) You and your calls.

      6)  We'll talk about this cover of the latest issue of XXL magazine with 50 cent and Souljah Boy on the cover.  We'll deal with the images that are being projected to our youth.

      Please visit http://www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com  for more information.  Be sure to sign up for our new Newsletter E-mail list.

      ***************************************************************************************************************************************************

      Upcoming Events

      Association For The Study Of Classical African Civilizations (ASCAC)

      Don’t miss the Midwest Regional ASCAC Conference, Friday, November 5th – Sunday, November 7th, 2010

      hosted by The Kheper-Ra Study Group located at Aisha Shule Academy, 20119 Wisconsin Street, Detroit, MI.

      Conference Theme:  We Come To Nourish The Black Community

      Please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com for more information or call Kwadjo at (313) 218-4491.

      “Books, Beatz, Braidz N Fades” – The Knowledge Fest (Featuring Conscious Hip Hop) – Where There Will Be A Meeting Of The Minds

      Saturday, November 20th, 11am – 9pm at the Pikesville Armory – 610 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville MD 21208

      Guests performing include: The X Clan, The Love Peace Project, The Last Poets, Precise Science, Professor Griff (From Public Enemy) and Autum Ashante.

      Free Workshops for kids and youth including Barbering Classes, Drumming, African Dance and more.

      Please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com  for more information or call Malaika at (410) 298-0660

      or Ruff Mic (443) 743-5402.

      Admission: $10 Daytime Expo, $20 Night Concert or $25 for both.

      ***************************************************************************************************************************************************

      For more information and to see clips of over 400 videos of our great African-Centered Scholars, please visit http://www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com/ and www.Youtube.com/mjrob1914. Our current promotion is Buy 4 DVDs and Get 1 FREE.

      The African History Network Show was designed to help people of African descent especially African-Americans gain knowledge of their history and culture that has been stripped from us over hundreds of years. We focus on educating, empowering and inspiring people of African descent. We will have some of the top African-Centered Scholars on our program and other exciting guest so you can speak with them and have your questions answered. This is a solutions oriented show. "Right knowledge corrects wrong behavior."

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network" on www.Facebook.com. Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      If you have any suggestions regarding future guests or topics for The African History Network Show, please email us at CustomerService@....

      Thank You,

      Bro. Michael

      Professional Public Speaker/Lecturer/Talk Show Host

      President

      The African History Network

      (313) 396-5396 (office)

      (866) 558-4469 (fax)

      Mrobinson@...

      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com

      "Right knowledge, Corrects wrong behavior!!!"

      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST.