Re: Don't make me call you

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010

      Dear Bob.

      I too am a Move-On member activist from Michigan. I agree that we need to act now.

      Bob, You should read my blog before writing me again. Everyday I blog about voting and get at least a couple thousand hits reading it.

      Yet my daily efforts seem to go ignored by you Move On folks.

      Why ?

      What more do you want one person who supports you to do?

      Bob maybe it's time You Support Your Supporters, by reading and responding; or we'll be moving on.

      Seriously Bob, stop calling and start answering.

      And yes we'd love to see your response, to us. In fact if you write back we'll publish it for all to see

      Consider Your Response Today Bob.

      RE Ausetkmt of badgalsradio.com