[A BadGal Says - TheSUSS] Start The Drama - The Real Housewives of ATL Are BACK

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010

      OOoooooooooooo the Fall Reality Show / Drama Season Has Begun and I can hardly wait to see what happens this year with the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

      1. Is Kim Gay ?
      2. Does Nene leave Greg  and does her son go to jail ?
      3. Does Sheree finally get her clothing line into a store ?
      4. and what about Khandi, does she have a hit cd and does love find her again after the murder of her fiance AJ ?.
      We see that another former cast member Lisa is gone and two news ones are added Cynthia and Phaedra. This is surely going to be a hot season.  Check out this preview of some of the scenes from upcoming shows. SPICY.. and yes it appears that Nene and Kim are at it again.

      WOW - Get Ready for the Action it premiers on Bravo OCT 4th.

      --
      Posted By RE Ausetkmt to A BadGal Says - TheSUSS at 9/02/2010 12:00:00 AM
    • RE Ausetkmt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010

        OOoooooooooooo the Fall Reality Show / Drama Season Has Begun and I can hardly wait to see what happens this year with the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

        1. Is Kim Gay ?
        2. Does Nene leave Greg  and does her son go to jail ?
        3. Does Sheree finally get her clothing line into a store ?
        4. and what about Khandi, does she have a hit cd and does love find her again after the murder of her fiance AJ ?.
        We see that another former cast member Lisa is gone and two news ones are added Cynthia and Phaedra. This is surely going to be a hot season.  Check out this preview of some of the scenes from upcoming shows. SPICY.. and yes it appears that Nene and Kim are at it again.

        WOW - Get Ready for the Action it premiers on Bravo OCT 4th.

        --
        Posted By RE Ausetkmt to A BadGal Says - TheSUSS at 9/02/2010 11:00:00 PM