[A BadGal Says - TheSUSS] Saturday Specials TOP SECRET Presents KRACKER - Hol...

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010

      Since our Return and preview of our INBOX it appears that we've received some gems. lets share one of our new favorites with you today. This is a singer by the name of Kracker. The Track is Called - Hold On To Your Dreams.

      Top Secret Studios - Kracker: Hold on to your dreams

      The Real Reason we wanted to share this tune with you is because we are proud as peacocks. This tune came out of the newly tuned up and enlarged Top Secret Studios. it's fresh from Kingston; and the hands of Mark Rankin himself.

      So Kick Back, Listen and Then Right Click the title of the tune to save a copy for yourself. we'll be sharing more from Top Secret over the next month, as we sort through our latest treasure drop.
      Enjoy your treat and remember "Keep It Secret"

      --
      Posted By RE Ausetkmt to A BadGal Says - TheSUSS at 7/31/2010 01:41:00 AM