[A BadGal Says - TheSUSS] The A the T the L - That's Right it's HotLanta Time !

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010

      The A the T the L the A the n the t the A - That's Right it's HotLanta !

      We'll be working the ATL Circuit this weekend and this is our itinerary. If You're In the ATL You can Link Us 561-584-9079 for info on our guest stops.

      Saturday 7/24/2010
      7/24 - Mama ASID will be Co Hosting the Lady D Show on DAPowerhouseradio 12 -2 pm. Call In for a chance to win Signed CD's and an Invite to the Ital Dinner with Mama and Mecca. Call In to the Lady D Show (706 955-2001) or click here to listen in live

      7/24 - BadGals Reggae Break At The Initiators Giftshop in Cumberland Mall 7 - 9pm. CD Giveaways and Drawing for the Ital Dinner.

      Sunday 7/25/2010

      7/25 - The Ital Dinner with Mama and Mecca 3pm
      7/25 - The Warrior Queen Mothers Day Hailabration 6pm

      Monday 7/26/2010
      7/26 - Elberton Georgia Special Show from the Georgia Guidestones

      Tuesday 7/27/2010
      7/27 - BadGals Reggae Break with Isiah Mentor at The Initiators Giftshop in Cumberland Mall 11am - 1pm CD Signing and Giveaways

      remember to rsvp to 561.584.9079

      --
      Posted By RE Ausetkmt to A BadGal Says - TheSUSS at 7/23/2010 12:10:00 AM