[A BadGal Says - TheSUSS] BADGALSRADIO HITS 210 Countries and 1.5+ Million in...

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010

      Can you imagine how happy we were when we realized today that we had achieved two major landmarks within weeks ?

      W O W

      BadGalsRadio.com Enjoyed 1 Million 546 Thousand 929 Visitors for the Month of April  #:)
      As well on May 12th our country counter hit the huge total of 210 Countries with the addition of Our First Visit from The Republic of Congo.

      WOWWWWW,,

      I'd say things are looking up and with that we offer you this special video from our vintage producer - Mr Bussy. Enjoy and please continue to spread the word because you done know The BadGals Love Ya !

      You Are The Right Ones BABIES !

      --
      Posted By RE Ausetkmt to A BadGal Says - TheSUSS at 5/13/2010 12:00:00 AM