Still time to register for Twi, Yoruba, Wolof or Kiswahili!

  • akyeame_kwame@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      History Notes, mekyea wo (I greet you), mo ki yin, na nga def? habari gani?

      Via streaming audio and video technology, we at Abibitumi Kasa are able to offer live interactive Afrikan language classes broadcasting in real time from Ghana and Tanzania.

      Please register and support the new classes at Abibitumi Kasa! You won't want to miss t...he chance to learn and connect with other Afrikans worldwide committed to reAfrikanization and dewhitenization!
      If you can’t make it yourself, telephone, telegram, tell-an-Afrikan:

      Conversational Twi (Ghana) Language Live Interactive Online!
      http://www.abibitumikasa.com/twiclass.html

      Conversational Yoruba (Nigeria) Language Live Interactive Online !
      http://www.abibitumikasa.com/yorubaclass.html

      Conversational Wolof (Senegal and Gambia) Language Live Interactive Online!
      http://www.abibitumikasa.com/wolof.html

      Conversational Kiswahili (East Afrika) Language Live Interactive Online!
      http://abibitumikasa.com/kiswahili.html