Listen to "The African History Network Show" Thursday, April 1st 10pm - 12 midnight EST as our guest will be Sophia Stewart (The Mother Of The Matrix).

  • Michael J. Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010

      Hello Everyone,

      Listen to "The African History Network Show", on our new night, Thursday, April 1st, 10pm - 12 midnight EST as host Michael J. Robinson welcomes author Sophia Stewart (The Mother Of The Matrix or The Matrix Lady as she is affectionately called).

      You may have heard about her on the internet or heard the interview she did on "The Warren Ballentine Show" a few weeks ago. Sophia Stewart is the African-American woman who has a multi-million dollar law suit against the makers of "The Terminator", "The Matrix" and "AVATAR". Her claim is that the premise of these movies was stolen from her copy-written works including "The Third Eye".

      Tune in for this exciting interview to find out all of the details.

      For more information on Sophia Stewart, please visit, www.TruthAboutMatrix.com.

      "The African History Network Show" can be heard on www.HarambeeRadio.com. This is a fantastic new Internet Radio Show hosted by Michael J. Robinson, President of The African History Network. This is an African-Centered Show that focuses on Educating, Inspiring and Empowering people of African Descent through the learning of our History and Culture.

      We have a fantastic line up scheduled for upcoming shows featuring some of our best African-Centered Scholars. You will not want to miss a single week. You'll also be able to listen to the broadcast again and again because it will be available on download.

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network". Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      Feel free to let your friends know about this event as we will all learn something from Sophia Stewart (The Mother Of The Matrix).

      Be sure to visit our website www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and sign up for our new Newsletter E-mail list.  We will have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few weeks and we want to keep you informed.

      Thank You,

      Michael J. Robinson

      Professional Public Speaker/Lecturer/Talk Show Host

      President

      The African History Network

      (313) 396-5396 (office)

      (866) 558-4469 (fax)

      Mrobinson@...

      www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com

      "Right knowledge, Corrects wrong behavior!!!"

      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 10pm – 12midnight EST on www.HarambeeRadio.com.

      cid:image002.jpg@01CAC4E5.5F93FF50