[BadGal Says - TheSUSS] Reality Wednesday: TI - I did the crime, so I'm doin ...

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      When I watched this video, I was suprised at how candid TI was about his actions and the repercussions. he admits to his wrongs and says it's time to pay. Big Man Talk, and apparently Big Man Walk from this series.

      I know what he's talking about when he says he was driven to the desperation of fear that put him in that parking lot where his odyssey began. this is one of the best tools I've seen any rapper create to pay for his crimes to society.

      TI is a stand up guy, and he stands up and gets his house in order episode by episode. he spends each episode resolving one of his own issues, in action in another youths life. he meets them on their turf and talks about their beefs; because he knows them.

      The fatherhood aspect of the show is what interested me, because he is after all - a father. his kids know exactly what he did and why. they also know that he is in jail because he decided to play outside the lines. apparently he wants them to be clear on how the mess hits the fan, and we admit that he's taking the hard approach to showing them, but no doubt it will work.

      His childrens mom Tiny, has a show as well. shes' been very candid on why she thinks he did it, and why she thinks he won't do it again. it's a departure from the usual bad guy baby momma drama of reality tevee. this one we like and we hope that TI continues to help to mentor youth when he returns from prison.

      TI, Keep Your Head Up - You Are A Star,

      --
      Posted By RE Ausetkmt to BadGal Says - TheSUSS at 9/02/2009 12:00:00 AM