[BadGal Says - TheSUSS] Lets Mari-nate on this Economics Lesson

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009

      Can the Emerald Triangle Teach Us How to Fix our Economy ?

      people seem to be unable to translate the value of economics to tangible crops in todays' market. this video is great because it breaks it down, and shows you the floating market for Marijuana in Mendecino County. it explains the dollars and sense of why people take the risk; and what that risk translates to financially for their families.

      The economic issues bring us back to asking the question, why is it still illegal to grow such a cash ready in demand crop. Michigan Medical Marijuana Initiative advocates the legalization of the Tax Stamp Program for Michigan Growers.

      We Support that tax stamp movement, and hope that our legislators consider the economic implications - in a state that is on the verge of bankruptcy.

      get your favorite beverage and kick back; watch the whole video and then tell us what you think about the Cash Crop Initiative,
      that Could Save America - because the market exists.

      Decriminalize Marijuana and Save the Economy Immediately,

      --
      Posted By RE Ausetkmt to BadGal Says - TheSUSS at 8/31/2009 12:13:00 AM