VERY URGENT

  • Freethe5 Libertadparalos5
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008

      Hello,
      I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Europe for a program called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism,HIV/AIDS,and Lack of Education,the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe which are Czech Republic,Scotland and England,I am presently in England,London.

      I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.
      I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of £2.800 British Pounds to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.
      I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i'll pay you back as soon as i return.
      Kindly look for any western union and use this informations below to send me whatever you can afford.

      Name : Freethe5 Libertadparalos5
      Address :171 Kensington High St
      Zip code:NW8 7LB
      State :London
      Country :England
      Test Question :To who?
      Answer : Freethe5
      Amount send £:

      Once you have it sent, please send me the money transfer control number,with details used in sending it.
      I await to read from you.
      Best Regards
      Freethe5