Aug. 2nd-ProLibertad COOKOUT AT HIGHLAND POOLS!

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      http://www.prolibertadweb.com
      ProLibertad@...
      ProLibertad hotline: 718-601-4751

      Join ProLibertad on our annual Freedom Cook out to HighLands Pool in Ringwood, New Jersey!!

      Enjoy the sun, fun and relaxation of

      HighLands Pool!! Bring your swimming trunks for the cool and refreshing Chemical-free mountain stream-fed pool!!

      We will have DELICOUS BORICUA FOOD, FUN,

      MUSIC,DOMINOES, GAMES, SPORTS and RELAXATION!!

      Saturday Aug. 2nd, 2008 at 9am!! Get on the Bus!!

      Meet at the corner of w179th St. and Broadway at 9am to catch one of our Freedom Vans to HighLand Pools!!

      Transportation from NYC ($10), Entrance to HighLand Pools ($5) and Food ($5); all together $20 (Adults) $15 for (Children)

      Contact ProLibertad to reserve a seat on our Freedom Bus by calling the ProLibertad hotline: 718-601-4751