Spartacus R. Free - Newham Fails to Cage the Lion

  • Global Africa People's Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Greetings Family,

      Newham Borough Council failed yesterday in their malicious attempt to have me locked down for revealing details of their syndicated Child Trafficking network on my www.GAP-Radio.com programs.

      Thanks to the timely intervention of our Ancestors in visible ways, the judge, who acted throughout the case as Lead Barrister for the Prosecution, was forced to act contrary to his previously stated objective of imposing a custodial sentence.

      Though the judge found me to be "technically guilty" on six of the eight alledged "Breaches" of the injunction, he only imposed a penalty on two counts of £250.00 each.

      Newham demanded that I should pay their costs of £11,000.00 but he made an order for £5,000.00 costs against me.

      I would like to say much thanks to all the family who have supported us in the courts over the last year, whether in person or in the Spirit. We felt you. You made the difference.

      I would like to say a special thank you to Brother Lynton Orret for very valuable free legal advice, Brother Toyin Agbetu for stepping in with an inspired character reference and above all I would like to say much, much, too much thanks to Sister Pettrige Roach, without whose evidence, I am sure I would not be writing this email today.

      Much thanks.

      May the Ancestors continue to guide and protect you all on our way.
      Love and life
      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"