Word War I: Benefits the PRican PPs and Cultural Artists

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is proud to support our young cultural artists and thie endeavors to raise consciousness around Puerto Rico and the Puerto Rican Political prisoners!!

      CONTACT: El David – ache37@... , http://www.myspace.com/wordwari

      EL DAVID PRESENTS - WORD WAR I

      OFFICIAL CD RELEASE

      El David is proud to present an incredible compilation of underground artists of multiple genres on “Word War I” (WWI), a music CD released on December 20, 2007 to benefit the Puerto Rican Political Prisoners and the underground artists. The CD is Available NOW on CD Baby @ http://cdbaby.com/cd/eldavid2.  The cost of the CD is $12.

      Each CD Purchased benefits the Puerto Rican Political Prisoners and Underground Artists!

      Besides contributing to a great cause you get 23 tracks in this musical compilation of artists including:

      D'GUEVARAS, EL DAVID, EMANUEL XAVIER, ILLION, JENDOR, JUAN CARTAGENA, KAMAL IMANI, MARTYR COMPLEX, NELSON BAEZ, PRIMAL THERAPY, REBEL DIAZ, SELI ROSE, SORONGO AND VICENTE "PANAMA" ALBA.

      Some of the genres included in this compilation are: Hip Hop, Spoken Word, Latin Rock, Industrial, and Bomba.

      Let's not just talk about it, let’s be about it. Show your support!

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE AND SPREAD THE WORD

      We either rise together...or we fall apart

      El David and some of the artists on WWI are available for interviews.  Please contact El David @ ache37@... or  1-646-236-7447 to set up a time that is convenient.

      Visit http://www.myspace.com/wordwari to review clips of each track on the WWI CD.

      Please visit the WWI official MySpace Page @ http://www.myspace.com/wordwari