Masai, The Rain Warriors...

  • ANGELINE BANDON-BIBUM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Peace Everyone!

      I purchased a DVD movie entitled Masai, The Rain Warriors.   It's about how a group of teenage Masai men are sent out to hunt a huge lion in order to bring rain to their village, which is experiencing a drought.  The story takes place a long time ago.  This movie is beautiful to watch, since the scenery is awesome.  More importantly, I like the values that the young warriors display.  These values are courage, honor, team spirit, sacrifice, and respect.   The story is told in the Masai language with subtitles.

      Angeline.

      Angeline Bandon-Bibum, Author of Sojourner's Dream
      Check out my websites:
      http://www.authorsden.com/msangelinebandonbibum
      http://angelinebandonbibum.blogspot.com
      http://sojournersdreamanovel.blogspot.com