GAP-Radio Shut Down but not Silenced

  • Global Africa People's Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

      At 17.30 GMT today (Tuesday 31st July 2007) Moira Millar, a European person working at www.houxou.com (the ISP which has been hosting our websites for over ten years now), took www.GAP-Radio.com off the Internet because Newham Council asked them to. That action has resulted in the GAP-Radio Shop being closed and a poll which asks: "Is there a war going on between Global Africa and Global Europe?" being removed from sight.

      Don't despair. You can still listen to GAP-Radio.

      Just go to www.globalafrica.com and click on GAP-Radio. By the end of the week ALL the programs relating to the Kidnapping of Little Janet by Newham Council and a bunch of mercenary House Negroes will be back on the air in full.

      We were told about 15.40 GMT this afternoon by our solicitor that he had spoken with the boss of Houxou.com (a very amiable and seemingly reasonable Nigerian Brother called Monu Ogbe) who assured the solicitor that the site would not be tampered with. But just after 18.00 GMT I received a phone call from a listener complaining that they could not find www.GAP-Radio.com.

      Houxou.com is not the cheapest ISP in the world, but being African owned, we have stuck with them and supported them over the years. It is ironic that when it comes to an issue which does not compromise them but threatens the very survival of the Global African Family they stand firmly with the enemy.

      We have told Houxou.com that if they do not reinstate the site immedietely we will sue them. We'll keep you posted.

      Your continuing support has been greatly appreciated.

      May the Ancestors continue to guide and protect you all on our way.
      Love and life
      Spartacus R.
      --
      SR-Signature File