Help Stop the Genocide in Darfur

  • RE Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Did you know that 2.5 million people have been driven from their
      homes in Darfur, Sudan? Each day, they face threats that are
      hard for us to even imagine, including rape, disease, and
      starvation.

      These people need our help to put an end to the genocide and
      they need it NOW.

      Please join me in taking the first step to stopping the
      violence.

      Visit the link below to sign the Save Darfur Coalition's
      petition urging President Bush and UN Secretary-General Ban to
      take immediate steps to stop the killing.
      http://ga6.org/campaign/savedarfurcoalition

      Together, we can make a difference in the lives of millions of
      people in the region who desperately need outside help.

      The Save Darfur Coalition is urging the international community
      to prevent further killings, displacement, and rape by deploying
      the UN peacekeeping force that has already been authorized,
      strengthening the understaffed African Union force that is
      already in Darfur, establishing a no-fly zone, increasing
      humanitarian aid, and ensuring access for delivery of food,
      medication and other essential supplies.

      Please do not stand by while the violence continues - you can
      make a difference. Visit the link below to get involved.
      http://ga6.org/campaign/savedarfurcoalition

      Then please forward this message to your friends and family and
      ask them to join you.

      If you'd like to make a donation to support the campaign, visit
      the link below now.
      http://www.SaveDarfur.org/Donate

      Thank you for your help.

      The Save Darfur Coalition is an alliance of over 180
      faith-based, advocacy and humanitarian organizations whose
      mission is to raise public awareness about the ongoing genocide
      in Darfur and to mobilize a unified response to the atrocities
      that threaten the lives of more than two million people in the
      Darfur region. To learn more, please visit
      http://www.SaveDarfur.org

      http://ga6.org/campaign/savedarfurcoalition?rk=Idwd7RK1e48jW

      This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

      http://www.convio.com