ProLibertad Cookout 2007

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2007
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      http://www.ProLibertadWeb.com
      ProLibertad@... and ProLibertad.Campaign@...
      ProLibertad Hotline: 718-601-4751

      ProLibertad Activist Digest:

      1. July 21st ProLibertad Cookout 2007.
      2. Donate to Isabel Rosado, she needs our support...
      3. Message from OScar Lopez Rivera: Check oput the ProLibertad Blog:
      http://prolibertad-freepuertorico.blogspot.com

      Check out the following reviews of the ProLibertad Freedom Cookout from
      leading activists/revolutionaries:

      "The ProLibertad Freedom Cookout is an amazing event. Fun, sun and great
      camaraderie. It is the only reason I will ever enter the belly of the
      beast"-President Fidel Castro, The Republic Of Cuba

      "The ProLibertad Cookout is a great way to network, build solidarity and
      engage in political discourse. I credit my current political development to
      this cookout."-President Hugo Chavez, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela

      "It is historically inevitable that you will have a good time at the
      ProLibertad cookout."-Karl Marx

      "Get yourself to the ProLIbertad Cookout this summer, by any means
      necessary."-Malcolm X

      Join ProLibertad on our annual Freedom Cook out to HighLands Pool in
      Ringwood, New Jersey!!

      Enjoy the sun, fun and relaxation of HighLands Pool!! Bring your swimming
      trunks for the cool and refreshing Chemical-free mountain stream-fed pool!!

      We will have DELICOUS BORICUA FOOD, FUN,
      MUSIC,DOMINOES, GAMES, SPORTS and RELAXATION!!

      Saturday July 21st, 2007 at 9am!! Get on the Bus!!

      Meet at the corner of w179th St. and Broadway at 9am to catch one of our
      Freedom Vans to HighLand Pools!!

      Transportation from NYC ($10), Entrance to HighLand Pools ($5) and Food
      ($5); all together $20 (Adults) $15 for (Children)

      Contact ProLibertad to reserve a seat on our Freedom Bus by calling the
      ProLibertad hotline: 718-601-4751 or email us at : ProLibertad@...

      Together we can move mountains, alone we can't move at all.

      Dona Isabelita is living in a home for the elderly!! At 99 she is will and
      still active. The expenses for her care are close to $1000. a month. Her
      community here and in Puerto Rico is committed in providing for he!! Please
      join in this effort.

      Things you can do:

      Send a cheek in her name
      Organize an activity/ educational
      Talk to 10 people to give you $25, $50,
      $100 and send it in their names.
      Organize a Celebration
      Be part of this Organizing Outreach Network

      Write to Dona Isabelita at:
      Hogar Divina Misericordia, c/o IsabelRosado Morales,
      PO BOX 1557,
      Ceiba, PR 00735

      If you have any other Ideas get in touch with Melissa Montero
      zoemontero@... or at (718) 404-7174

      SEND YOUR DONATIONS FOR DONA ISABELITA ROSADO TO :

      Comite Pro Derechos Humanos
      Apartado 9088
      San Juan , PR 00908-9088

      todosenlibertodpr@...

      Message from Oscar L�pez Rivera to the 20th Annual Vigil for Dignity in
      Isabela, Puerto Rico.

      Warm and patriotic greetings to all those present:

      Why is there so much chaos in the world? Why does the world appear to be
      upside down? Who is behind this chaos and who benefits from it? Why is there
      such exaltation for the use of violence and for war?�

      Want to read the rest? Then go to the ProLibertad Freedom Blog and post a
      comment or two...