AMBER ALERT- If this was your daughter you would forward it.

  • Reality Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007

      We  Received this from the Blacklist earlier today - and we're asking that you forward it
      to help a little girl get back to her family - quickly.

      Our Prayers are with her and her family through this ordeal.
      Jah Guide and Bring Jewel Strong Home Today.

      reprint and share it with your family, church, fellow listmates and friends.

      Jah Bless Jewel,

      ~RE Ausetkmt
      RealitiesLists

      AMBER ALERT- If this was your daughter you would forward it.
      450450550 350 450
      This beautiful little girl is missing! Please look at her face and keep her and her family in your prayers! Speak peace over their situation and that their daughter will be returned home safely! In the name of Jesus Amen!

      This is really sad that the family of this young girl has to do this, but "others" can get the attention of mass media. Please pass this along and say a pray for the Strong Family.

      PLEASE HELP US BY FORWARDING THIS EMAIL UNTIL THIS REACHES A WORLD-WIDE
      AUDIENCE AND JEWEL IS RETURNED HOME SAFELY

      RacharelStrong (father) - 404-357-1881
      SimonaStrong (mother) - 404-313-4255
      TiesaLocklear(aunt) - 678-234-4902
      TramesaLocklear(aunt) 678-480-1635