Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast" , 3/4/2007, 12:00 am

  • historynotes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Reminder from: historynotes Yahoo! Group

      Title: Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast"

      Date: Sunday March 4, 2007
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 18 hours.
      Location: http://badgals-radio.com/
      Notes: This is a weekly Podcast Release of "The RawRootsPodcast" African Produced for African Audiences. Please check out the weeks release for "Our-storical" Podcasts that offer Family and Personal Enrichment eachtime they are enjoyed. Peace and Blessings from Our Family to Yours.